Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Excursion

In last month we had silver week and I went o Kagoshima for two days. I did not know where I go to and I did not notice that I am go to Kagoshima. He took to me there by a surprise. I was very glad and surprised because I never visit to there since I went two years ago.

First, we went to SOLARIA PLAZA to shopping. There were many people so we were very tired but it was fun. Our hotel is in front of it so we could go back soon to hotel. There are big ferris wheel and at night it was lighted up so it's very beautiful but we did not ride. On the night of the day we went to Tenmonkan by walk. There are many kind of Izakaya. We want to eat Kurobuta it is the famous food of Kagoshima but Kagoshima Ramen is popular too we wanted both so we went Izakaya and ate shabu-shabu of Kurobuta. It was awesome. I really liked it I want to eat again. We drank Kurokirishima how many cups it was. We likes alcoholic especially Shochu, it is called Imojouchu. Do you know it? And What kind of alcoholic do you like?

Next day, we went to "黒かつ亭". There is very famous restaurant of Kurobuta in Kagoshima. If you search famous restaurant of Tonkatsu on google you can find this name and if you go to Kagoshima you should absolutely go there. I want you to recommend. We went to there about 11:30 but already a line so we were surprised and after we were waiting about a hour. Some people could not wait and gave up but we did not give up but very tired. The taste was very good and the price is low so I think anyone can go. And after we going to Tenmonkan again to eat SHIROKUMA. This is famous sweets too in Kagoshima. Maybe you know this and you have eaten once because this ice cream can buy in convenience store. Do you like it? I like ice cream but i don't eat this everytime but when it comes summer I feel like want to eat this. After all the genuine taste was different. It is shaved and we are Japanes call it Kakigori. The ice was very soft and there was a lot of fruit. There are not only one taste but also many kind of taste so I think maybe girls like it.
420/2744

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit