Monday, July 6, 2015

Essay 5: Best days in my life

Last year when I went to China to meet my best friend, that was best day for me. In September last year I went to Beijing because my best friend was there studying Chinese. She is studying abroad there from a year and a half ago. When I went to there she could speak Chinese fluently. I was very surprised because she studied abroad and only half a year had passed, but I know she is a hard worker. She took me to the various places and I stayed in her room which is a hall of residence in a school. I liked it there because there are many foreigners so I could talk with them and I was able to make friends. It was like travelling in the various countries. It was very fun. I want to go back some time.

I stayed there a week and the next day we went to San -Lee-Ton, or in Japanese 三里屯. San-Lee-Ton is a very famous city in Beijing. There are many kinds of shops and the street is very fashionable, I thought. We ate lots of Chinese food in street stalls. It was good but some of street stalls sell Scorpion and many kinds of insects. I don't like that and of course I can't eat that but, the local people ate them regularly. I bought lots of clothes, shoes and cosmetics, souvenirs. In China the price are low than Japan so it is easy to shop. On the evening of that day, we went to a club in San-Lee-Ton. It was a hot place and many foreigners where there. We went to 4 different clubs in Beijing but I liked San-Lee-Ton's club the most.

And my most shocking memory in China was that my mobile phone stolen by a Chinese person. I was very shocked but we couldn't do anything. They said to me you might make a deal but, I thought it is dangerous so I did not do it. It was the worst but the trip was best a week of my life.

344/8848

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit