Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Essay 6: Review of the first episode of a American TV drama

My first episode of an American TV drama is Medium. I watched it when I was a junior high school student. I watched it on the BS channel. I did not know about it but I just happened to watch it for three days, so I was interested in the drama.

This drama story is little bit scary sometimes but it's very interesting. There are 130 episodes in total 7 seasons. The main character is Allison Dubois. She has psychic power and she is solving a case by using it but she always tormented by the ability. She saw the face of a criminal in the dream, she doesn't want it because almost always not good. For example, the criminal is killing somebody and the scene where somebody is killed. She does not know why she has such an ability. She was made to be troubled but her husband and two daughters helped her. Even if other people do not understand to her, her family always believes in her ability.  We can know importance of the family. There are 7 seasons so we can watch about growth of the family.

I like season 3 the most. There are 22 episodes and they are scary. I think there are many stories which I have not watched in the Japanese drama. I like the drama. I want to introduce it to people who like suspense dramas or are looking for an interesting American drama. The story is difficult but there are subtitles so it is easy to understand. If you are want to watch it you can watch on WOWWOW channel or you can rent it in TSUTAYA. It is a story changes every time, it's easy to watch. I think this is a good point. I think you want to watch it again if you watch once. Check it out.
311/10037

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit