Wednesday, July 22, 2015

BR 1-13: The Olympic Games

This time I read interesting book. That is The Olympic Games. 
I want you to introduce this book. In this book written about
 how was born Olympics and about Olympics athletics. I like
 Olympics and I think every country interested in Olympics.
 I think sport is very interesting and amazing both of doing 
and watching. Olympics has season. Both are beautiful. I like
 the last pages; Friendships are made not just between athletes
 from different countries but also from different sports.
 I think this word is amazing. I want to read the people who
 like sports and Olympics. Please read it.

Reference
Steve Flinders. (1999). The Olympic Games. New York.

101/9483

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit