Wednesday, July 8, 2015

BR 1-10: Michael Jackson

This time I read Michael Jackson book so I will introduce 
about this book. In this book, written about his music and
 his music life and his mystery. I like his music very much
 and everyone likes his music and he. He is very famous

 person so I think he held many things for example, family
 and fans music hope and himself. Sometimes we fans are
 forgetting about it. And we are overestimating him. But
 don't forget he is one human. In this book we can know
 real Michael Jackson. I want you to read it and want you
 to find real Michael Jackson. And I recommend it to the
 people who like music and Michael Jackson. This book 
is not difficult to read. Please try it.

  
Reference
Vicky Shipton. (2009). MICHAEL JACKSON. London.
128/9193

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit