Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Essay 4: My 2035 self introduction

Hello, I want to introduce myself. I’m Erica and 39 years old. Everyone call me Ricky this is my nickname. I live in Hawaii near Waikiki beach. I got married when I was 20 and the next year I gave birth to twin girls. After 4 years I had a third boy. My husband is Justin, he is Hawaiian and there are 5 people in my family. I have 3 kids, 2 daughters and 1 son.

At first I met my husband 19 years ago in Kumamoto. He came to Kumamoto to study Japanese. And we became friends in a Bar. And we gradually got closer and a few months after that I had a baby, so we married and we moved to Hawaii. We bought a big house near Waikiki beach. My husband is artist. There is his atelier in my house. I like his works very much. When we were in Japan, he presented me with my portrait. It is my treasure and now it is displayed in our house. Justin draws oil paintings, and the pictures he draws are very beautiful. He almost always draws things or views. I like watching him when he draws a picture while watching the view from our porch.

The names of my daughters are Eva and Charlotte and they are 18 years old now. They are identical twins, so they are so much alike, especially their eyes and their eyes look just like the   beautiful blue eyes of my husband, Justin. Eva is taller than Charlotte. But Charlotte has longer hair than Eva. They likes Hawaiian dance and they are always go surfing together.

My son is Devine. He is 14 and he can speak Japanese because he was interested in Japanese TV when he was little. He often watched Japanese TV like OWARAI and Japanese drama and He is studying abroad in Japan to study about Japanese food.
317/8504



No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit