Wednesday, November 18, 2015

University Life

I joined a sports club called Easy-to-do Sports. We are active once o week on Wednesday. We do many ball sports like futsal or basketball or volleyball or badminton. We do sports about 2 hours every time. And after we goes to dinner.
Sometimes, we goes to camp. Last week, we went to Misato town and did BBQ or some sports. It was so fun. And in every summer vacation, we goes to Okinawa or Kagoshima. It is becomes the very good memory. I enjoy every club.

I became second grade, I think very busy. Provably, the class is not increase but homework is increase so much, especially English. Writing and Reading and Speaking and Listening, all hard but I am Eibei so I thought my job is improve my English ability and I coming school to study English. So I have to study more hard. I want to grow up more, if I do my best I can be that. I want to my best somehow because friends and seniors help me.

I like my part time job. I work Izakaya in downtown. All of members are very good friend and the Okami is very kind and funny so I respect her. I go there about 5 times in a week. I think it is far from my house, but worth going. When I have school, so near it is convenient. Some times my friends come and everyone said delicious. We take out local cooking, and Basashi is very delicious. There are many visitors from the outside. And our board cooking is very good. I love the dish which the chef's cooks.

The aim of this year is finish my English problem premeditatedly and does not cut down on a unit. I want to best study, and play and part time job.
                                                                                                      303/4003

1 comment:

  1. Your club is very fun isn't it? What do you do in your part time job?

    ReplyDelete

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit