Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My Language Learning Story

I will talk about my language skills in the past and in the future.

First, when I was 10 years old, I had joined English conversation class. It's called "ジオス".  Every time, I and other three people and we talked about "today's news" each other and return comment. And we did some game. I was always looking forward to do that. We sing a song or use ball or watch American kids TV show.
I could write alphabet and some words like body parts. And I could talk in easy English. My mother language skill was soso. I knew Kanzi and I was practicing Kanzi use for Kanzi textbook. We had to remember Kanzi and Katakana and Hiragana. But I was able to write well only a Hiragana those days because it's very difficult for me to remember three language at same time.

When I was 15 years old, I could write and speake Japanese. This is of course and everyone too. At the time, I didn't go English conversation class because there is a class to learn English from a teacher of ELT at junior high school. And I have begun to be interested in English in earnest from this time. I was remembering a lot of new words listen to the western music. I have many favorite singer so I researched lyrics every time.

Now I belong in department of English because I like English and came across Engish ten yeas ago. Even apart from this I learning French. We studying Speaking and grammar and Reading. French is very difficult especially pronunciation is difficult because there are a lot of ways of pronunciation that is not Japanese.
In English, I have a lot of homework like Power words and English Central and book review and essay like this. I always busy and I mention English every day. All homework use PC, but I don't like use PC. But I think this is study too. And I remember new words to listen to music. I think studying to do I like is good way.

From now on I want learn English and I will study more to be a better than now. And I go to America in future, I want to make foreign friends more.

381/3378

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit