Sunday, November 29, 2015

Pet Dog

I have a dog, male and name is Peace, he is 7 now. When I was 12, he came my house. Then My dad have been transferred in Fukuoka and one day he brought a little cute dog. It's Peace. He was so small and shaking. I was happy because I've been wanted dog all the way. My dad knew that so I appreciate to him.

First met to Peace, I hugged. He become emotionally attached Immediately. And I named Peace because I wanted to grow up like a peace dog. And now he grew up as the name. When someone hit someone or have fighting he is angry and  bark, he will try to stop desperately. When I was saw that I was surprised. But 
 I was convinced that there is emotion in dogs. In the world, there are dogs that have been abused. I think this is not allowed. Dog can be saved human's life.
So I want to convey the goodness of dog.


166/5039

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit