Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Essay 2: My treasure

This time I will talk about my treasure. My treasure is Peace. Peace is my dog and he is part of my families.

Let me tell you about him. He is 8 years old now and he is very wise, for example if I touch or hit someone he will become angry and bite me. He is really a peaceful dog. I’m proud of his behavior. When he was coming to my home he was baby and I decided on his name on that day. I wanted to be him grow up as a like peaceful dog so I named Peace. He is very kind to me and he is always by my side. When I was tired or crying he always was coming and wagging his tail and licking my face. I think maybe he says to me like this, hey Erica what’s happened? Please don’t cry. He encourages me every time.

2 days ago we went to dog run at Aso. This place is very wide. He likes to run while using his favorite toy. When I am in our home and have much time I play with him in the garden. When I throw a ball, he runs to take it on the run. He looks like cheetah. I like to see that.  Sometimes we take a bath together but he doesn't like baths because water is a scary thing for him so he shakes all the time and he held on to my body while take a bath. It is very cute.

I said before he is 8 years old now which is about 60 years old in human years. He is an old man. Recently he often stumbles. I’m very worried about his health. I’d like him to keep being healthy because he is an important part of my family and we are together forever.

310/617

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit