Thursday, April 30, 2015

Coming-of-age ceremoy

In this year I had coming-of-age ceremony. My hometown is not city so we had it before a day the city's. It was very fun and I could make wonderful memories with my old friends. I was very happy to be able to see you again after a long time. And they did not change. We were talked in the days of the when elementary school and junior high school era.

 My best friend is like my family. We are together since we were 2 years old. And we are same kindergarten same elementary school same junior high school same high school. This is very funny but that is we are. Of course we were went to there together. Our wearing Kimono was similar. We wore white Kimono it is very beautiful pattern. 

I think girl is the preparations for coming-of-age ceremony are very busy. Because girls has to wear Kimono. This is very hard work we can't breath. Maybe boys are doesn't know it. And girls are has to make up clear face and hair. And we are girls has a before taking photo in Japanese "Maedori" so we are wear Kimono 2 times. We are very busy but I think this is very good experience because we are Japanese but we don't wear it in usual so we can feel real Japanese. I think Japanese who man and woman should wear Kimono more because Kimono is a Japanese traditional clothes. 

And after class reunion. I t was very fun because I could met teachers in those days. That was very nostalgic. We met after a long time so we talked a lot. I was often fight with their but it is good memory to me now. Then we were opened time capsule. It was make when we were elementary school student. I rapped letter for me and for friends and for mom and dad. It was funny and little bit ashamed but was happy. I can say now but I did not remember about it.


337/954

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit