Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Essay 1: letter to host family

Hi I'm Erica. I'm 19 now. I will introduce myself and my family. First, my family is 4 people and 1 dog. My dad is 48 and he likes cars and trips to other countries. My mom is 48 too. She is a housewife and doesn't work and she likes to play tennis.  My brother is 22, he goes to college in Ehime at Ehime University He studying math. He likes to play soccer and now he belongs to the futsal circle. My dog is 7, his name is Peace. He is really wise but always sleeping. He is also one of the important members of our family.

As for me, I go to college in Kumamoto at KGU where  I am studying English. I like English so I listen to English songs every day and watch American TV. This time I'm so happy and excited, because I've thought I want to go study abroad and do a home stay.

My hobbies are shopping and cooking. I like to buy clothes or accessories. I always buy too much. And I like to eat and cook so I work in a restaurant. There are many Japanese traditional dishes. It’s very nice and  someday I want to invite your family to come there. Do you often make any special? I'm looking forward to your dishes? And do you have a favorite Japanese food or thing item?

And what does your family do in the holidays? I want to do something exciting or go to many places. And tell me about your family rules and what I need to be careful about in your country. I want to understand your family and your national culture. And I want to know about your family. Tell me a lot. I am looking forward to see your family and going to your country. 


307/307

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit